[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
The Greater New Orleans Bonsai Society • View topic - Bills Bayou

Bills Bayou

Posts for those looking to buy, sell, trade, or seak bonsai related goods

Bills Bayou

Postby Allain » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:44 am

Bill, I'm ready to stock up. How did the Haydite supply work out. I haven't read anything about it so far.

Is it possible to place an order yet? I hope so. Please let me know.

Thanks

Roy
Allain

Re: Bills Bayou

Postby BillsBayou » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:12 pm

I'm ready to satisfy your bonsai soil needs. How much do you need, and what mix ratio?
Bill Butler
Zone 9
New Orleans, Louisiana
BillsBayou

Postby BillsBayou » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Anyone else wants soil, I'll be at the December meeting. I now take Visa, MC, AmExpress, and Discover.
Bill Butler
Zone 9
New Orleans, Louisiana
BillsBayou

Postby Jim Osborne » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:03 pm

I'm looking for a nice hackberry or hornbeam,...starter material or even pre-bonsai,....at the I just had a baby and my wife is not working price,....I want to create a bonsai in honor of my new baby girl, Brennan.
Jim
Jim Osborne
Zone 9
New Orleans,LA
Jim Osborne

Postby Allain » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:00 am

BillsBayou wrote:I'm ready to satisfy your bonsai soil needs. How much do you need, and what mix ratio?

Thanks Bill. I need 4 bags of regular mix and 2 bags of pine mix.

Please let me know the cost and time and directions to pick them up. I'm not able to go to the meeting tonight.

Thanks

Roy
Allain

Postby Jim Osborne » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Thanks Guy Guidry of NOLABonsai !! I now have my very nice pre-bonsai hackberry that I will style in honor of my new baby girl. Some people said that because she is a girl I should create a flowering bonsai. I thought about it, but I wanted something that like my daughter, would develop slowly, and the more time and love I put into it, the better it would become. It will improve over the years,....and I can look back and show her that I started working on this bonsai when she was not even three weeks old.

I also picked a really nice green mound juniper bonsai from Guy for one of two door prizes to be given away at our Christmas party on December 11th!
Jim Osborne
Zone 9
New Orleans,LA
Jim Osborne

Postby Mechlers2 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Bill,

Need one bag of the 50/50 mix. Can you bring to the January meeting (25th or 26th)?

Cheryl
Mechlers2

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade, Seek